Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Jasons Tank July 2020.jpg


My 55 gallon. Just about to turn 6 months old.
 
Here is our 32G in KC
I’m LOVING this post and slow scrolling enjoying everyone’s talents!! Beautiful Tanks out there!
0368EFF3-1EE6-4123-B3B1-9C247CBF06E3.jpeg
 
I was going to clean the glass, vacuum the sand, cover the window blinds, and get the tank ready for a beautiful FTS.
Then I remembered that it was @Daniel@R2R that requested it so I grabbed the camera, took a quick pic, and posted it. :p
cyano right-2.jpg
 
I was going to clean the glass, vacuum the sand, cover the window blinds, and get the tank ready for a beautiful FTS.
Then I remembered that it was @Daniel@R2R that requested it so I grabbed the camera, took a quick pic, and posted it. :p
cyano right-2.jpg
Your tank looks awesome
 
Slowly but surely coming along, so far everything is doing good!

IMG_4563.JPG


I wish I knew how some people are able to get such great photos of their tanks with the blue lights and all!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new