Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Take a full tank shot (FTS) and post it here! Also, don't forget to update your build thread!
Here she is...I'm in the midst of re-aquascaping, because I have a terrorist pistol shrimp and have to glue/move my little frags and nuggets of zoa's down so he'll stop stealing them.
 

Attachments

  • 20200904_135408.jpg
    20200904_135408.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 73
I love this tank...it's out of stock right now, so we're waiting!!!!! Any pros or cons) lessons learned you can pass on?!?!?
Give yourself more space w/your scape....there is a large section in the back under the right side overflow chamber.... I can't really do anything with it so I stuffed it with rubble rock... You could probably fit several cubes of bio media in there...that way you can use a little less rock in the display and give yourself more room to maneuver.... if I was to do it again.... I probably would have had a small scape on the left that had a overhang and then a sand bed on the lower section with a couple islands for LPS
 
Looking forward to seeing these photos today!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new