Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

It’s an old one but I’m in
 

Attachments

  • 36C20F29-C4CA-4F7C-BABF-EB41D388EFC4.jpeg
    36C20F29-C4CA-4F7C-BABF-EB41D388EFC4.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 89
Added a aquatic life t5 hybrid fixture to the redsea led 90s last week . I am really loving the whiter look! I was actually trying to sell the 90s as i was really not too fond of the windex look but I'm happy i didn't! The 2 coral + and 2 blue + t5s along with the 90s gives the tank a very nice look comparable to when I go snorkeling. I wish I had done it sooner!
 

Attachments

  • 20210306_131331.jpg
    20210306_131331.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 20210306_131403.jpg
    20210306_131403.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 61
Friday is here again!! Show off your tank!!
 
We need more members to start posting every Friday.

No changes.
20210318_142410-01.jpeg
20210318_142214-01-01.jpeg
Man, I love seeing your reef! Thanks for sharing each week!
 
Need updated pic but last weeks! I’ve gotten rid of the tube from overflow lol / added two more anemones
 

Attachments

  • E76D93BC-F8DE-4079-A47D-5D3444A357D0.jpeg
    E76D93BC-F8DE-4079-A47D-5D3444A357D0.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 100
It's FRIDAY again!! Let's get this party started!! Post up your FTS!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new