Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Just started my IM nuvo 150 int with giesemann infinti48”(only 2 T5’s on in the pic)
6646118A-3BF1-4BA5-B02C-58B8C2F04183.jpeg
 
1st time posting on here and only been in the hobby for almost 2 years now. Here's my 80 gallon.
Welcome to R2R!! Thanks for sharing your reef with us!
 
And I thought mine was a monster yours is Almost 3 times bigger .

one day .... when I hit the jackpot .
1000+ is my next build
Are you aware I have a 1500 g for Florida ??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new