Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

IMG_7293.JPG
 
Here’s an FTS and close ups on coral I could spot.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That Staghorn you can see bleaching in the corner was my first attempt at an Acro around 4/5 months ago. I let it go to see what happens and it landed in an area with 0 lighting so I took it out and stood it upright like that.
 
30g Breeder on my desk at work:
1653679797818.png

(Yes, I am good at culturing green hair algae and cyanobacteria...)

Five weeks old and growing! Have a great holiday weekend, all!


DSC_0994.jpg

DSC_0950.jpg
Your reef is generally everything I like best about this hobby! I'm convinced more and more that I prefer a lighter color for the background than black or dark blue. White/pale blue looks more appealing to me, especially under full-spectrum lighting like yours!
 
Dang, I missed the chance today so I couldn’t get any. Will get some tomorrow (Hopefully with clean glass not covered in film algae).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new