Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

I've been their done that chimbo
I'll post pics of before and after. This is over the course of a month. I flipped the rocks and added a good size cuc. Top crown snails literally mow down gha. Better than large turbos.
D
 

Attachments

  • 20220210_232213.jpg
    20220210_232213.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20220207_003530.jpg
    20220207_003530.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 20220211_124826.jpg
    20220211_124826.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 20220211_140726.jpg
    20220211_140726.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220211_140729.jpg
    20220211_140729.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20220309_011533.jpg
    20220309_011533.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 20220325_133338.jpg
    20220325_133338.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 91
Man. My IG filtered photos won't load up here idk how long I have to wait so I'll just post up the OGs. Lol
Follow me on IG d3vin_th3_dud3. I'll follow u back!
D
 

Attachments

  • 20220902_134004.jpg
    20220902_134004.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 20220902_134046.jpg
    20220902_134046.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 70

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new