Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

So hurricane Ian sucked... lost power since last Wednesday, but back now for a late post (still counts!). Did lose my Walt Disney and Candlelight acro, but I guess things could be a lot worse all things considered. Ian was no joke!
IMG_20221002_163449_588.jpg
 
Also a RedSea Reefer 350. Not as nice looking as @ekandler but it will have some corals soon
1665782847040.jpeg
Just takes time! Yours is well on its way. I’ve made a few 3D printed parts over the years to upgrade the tank. Seems like you have the Red Sea net too too, I’ve made a feed door for it which you can download and print yourself Here. I also have a replacement filter sock tray for a KLIR DI-4 filter mat if you’re interested, significantly better than filter socks ha
 
Just takes time! Yours is well on its way. I’ve made a few 3D printed parts over the years to upgrade the tank. Seems like you have the Red Sea net too too, I’ve made a feed door for it which you can download and print yourself Here. I also have a replacement filter sock tray for a KLIR DI-4 filter mat if you’re interested, significantly better than filter socks ha
I HATE filter socks. I already made the preparations to accommodate a roller mat in the sump, but I appreciate your idea. The feed door is something I’ll like into, thx for the link. Happy reefing :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

Attachments

  • 20221014_220909.jpg
    20221014_220909.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 95
My tank from Austria
 

Attachments

  • 0D652A89-0953-4920-99B4-6A03AFDA260F.jpeg
    0D652A89-0953-4920-99B4-6A03AFDA260F.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 92859782-F04E-4461-82C4-A1BB7E72843C.jpeg
    92859782-F04E-4461-82C4-A1BB7E72843C.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 81
  • E93B9C2E-5C77-47D4-A1CC-BE555466ACDF.jpeg
    E93B9C2E-5C77-47D4-A1CC-BE555466ACDF.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 104

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new