Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

FTS.png
 
I did a massive cleaning where I had to remove all the rocks (yeah, I know) to eliminate encrusting, photosynthetic, very invasive sponge that I stupidly put in a few years ago.

I had to keep many of the rocks outside in the cold and dark, wire brush others and bleach some.
This is a day after I put everything back in.

The fish lived in vats for a day and the corals were in a vat for a few days. I had to lose some corals because they were to infested with sponge to save the entire animal.

But I didn't lose any fish except one that hid in a rock which was removed. That was his fault. :rolleyes:

I have about 35 fish.

Tank looks to clean for me now and it will take a year or two to get it back to where I like it.
I still have about 10 lbs of rock which some will go back in.

 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new