Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Happy Full Tank Friday All!!!
5831E3A6-8D86-406E-A493-8B82803A4C65.jpeg

This looks cool. What size is this tank? I'm having a heck of a time judging the distance between the front and the back wall.

EDIT: lol R2R censors bad words!?
 
This looks cool. What size is this tank? I'm having a heck of a time judging the distance between the front and the back wall.

EDIT: lol R2R censors bad words!?
Yes, profanity, even masked profanity is not allowed :)
 
This looks cool. What size is this tank? I'm having a heck of a time judging the distance between the front and the back wall.

EDIT: lol R2R censors bad words!?
Thank you!
80 Gallon Deep Blue. 48x24x16

Here’s the cabinet whenever I quit tinkering enough to put the front on, which is rare: Lol. (Removed the fuge section so no longer has the red light under it)
FCD58973-2632-43C7-8206-7416813B7A87.jpeg
 
Haha! I'll post one as soon as I get home
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new