Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

My little 40breeder

ED999BA8-3FEF-43CF-9A23-7B9ABF0133AD.jpeg

Nothing little about that, great 40!
 
This tank have a lot of ABS bulbs?
6 ati blue +
2 ati purple +
Recently added: 1x orphek Blue Sky or 120, and 1x orphek uv/Violet or 120.
4FEC60E9-BBC4-4769-A8BD-D374F66365A9.jpeg
 
6 ati blue +
2 ati purple +
Recently added: 1x orphek Blue Sky or 120, and 1x orphek uv/Violet or 120.
4FEC60E9-BBC4-4769-A8BD-D374F66365A9.jpeg

Ahh....that must be why it’s throwing that cool ABS looking color. I like the pop of that GSP.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new