Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

65g CTC mixed reef. 4 months old.

Attachment-1.jpeg
 
20181001_152404.jpg


I love to look at my piece of the ocean in and out of the water. :)

Yeah - I sort of figured it had to be something spectacular like that :) Also apologies. I sort of felt like a stalker there and was not my intent. Tendency to always notice things when walking into a room, building, or looking at photos from a previous line of work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new