Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Friday already?!?!
6A2689CD-1080-4005-8BB2-80878D72B77F.jpeg
018D6FF8-29F0-49EC-B36B-22FFAB3D0F9F.jpeg
 
I couldn’t get any really good FTS today... maybe I’ll wait until next week? haha j/k honestly in reefing right? Beat-up flame wrasse and all...

9b59360425082597608459d5646ef129.jpg
Beautiful! :)
 
Beautiful! :)

Haha thank you, I kind of felt a little “bad-hair-on-picture-day” trying to get a good FTS today [emoji23]

Yours looks pretty awesome too, I’m excited to see the upgrade come together finally!
 
Haha thank you, I kind of felt a little “bad-hair-on-picture-day” trying to get a good FTS today [emoji23]

Yours looks pretty awesome too, I’m excited to see the upgrade come together finally!
Me to. My wife keeps telling me I'm more excited for the tank upgrade then I am for the new house :D
 
That’s my 20g QT/treatment tank housing the sole 2 survivors of a freak Velvet outbreak. Next door: a 110g upgrade. Not pictured: a 55g packed w live rock and inverts going fallow in preparation for the upgrade

EC3F1738-1344-40F5-94F7-F9F64BB79957.png
 
Most people would assume going from a 100 gallon display to a 55 would be a downgrade, lol.
363c53a049c62021f1ae7094611958d4.jpg
201f5030d4cd3e1fc7ea58c0701c66e5.jpg
5237dbd52fcb8bad1066cb5aca991eac.jpg
There’s a theme in the works
321a26be15719616e2cf60f9272bb4f9.jpg
 
BA60FFF7-D0FE-4ABF-AFED-F727EEE104EA.jpeg
D91FB0E1-9792-405B-88EF-BAF85E3C5482.jpeg
BD941A2F-689E-476C-8D83-682F3FAA7A66.jpeg
FC3A2793-C3F6-4A95-951B-44965E649325.jpeg


THESE WILL LIKELY BE FINAL SHOTS OF MY 360g as the new tank is half filled and will be running by Saturday night and transfer of entire 360 Will go into the 660g during this coming week
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new