Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

October 22 - Post a FTS (full tank shot) photo of your aquarium in our Friday FTS photo thread.

mytank.JPG
 
10/22 bonus entry Friday fts!
 

Attachments

  • 984533C3-3832-4AED-A06C-D41794A0D0F7.jpeg
    984533C3-3832-4AED-A06C-D41794A0D0F7.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 85
20211022_120254.jpg

Trying to get my torch flow just right. Not sure if it's too high or too low or too linear. Gonna try a pulse or tidal mode and see how they react.
 
As I mentioned yesterday, my first Red Sea came Wednesday smashed so, all I have to show for today's Reefsgiving is my fresh tank!

I may be new here but at least I'm honest. lol You can also see by the theme why I finally made to this side of the hobby world.

GNV6eOoR7fYIapv3qpWydRH4rY9z3P2AiKlFNQWkr4U8YWHVoY5UR9983nBcA7edYA9iXEeG0oz86cFwUWJsDpQeF9uKPolgQE4mzjs9I1kUqqQupbGVUm4mq2Xxw64JKuwNRuQmNVr_BndxnmRXg6aKJAd09SKYhXKLpA_OFsULWd3kxRsPng8QUcn2Su4jP_GTjjKUpLUf8X9xCP-AWJsN1DNqCahDjYQkg4TGSLJyNp8h0L_uj2xk6zlOLv4MHAt337981-_Dud4qkdDrung5WLs_6V2l0zHqYccmNc7xLsk6sCOLyGW_6tA7_LBfLrPWU4__no32w7FlcEFnJG8rBXCfRj0j0-i3W_ybceZchpxj-oPR8eJ-0NCrBYbVcaVh7F0rG8XaM3Ub0rBqwO5s-0zPLoPGYRX2g39SV0MaCtMqvMbNgioXrNQddEhm4hdujKCxxlHdjqQH26i2XSLKZLKNX1ugdqMvMcNOYoqUp2H7kSoq4SzbToWgZVflipT6mCERcyPbV-dv7ox0np14nv7YP48zFITN892gteUmy7-C7GHqFvMpuDLUpG7_hnu8LKpGXdLxHzzxvO1T6Mz_HDkfEwJcWy6kMGnCcxf8ERrLqc4UrtuXgQS8PtHWC56681oPibUgCkgNr_8wQ-kxS6C0djbjrRPI7zrUhVaXyv38Pc5g7YgkR06phnLPnkCn1kjX1NUuE64EuJ8GnIM2=w1140-h787-no
 
Any tank that has hard work, Blood, sweat, and tears put into it is a good looking tank in my book. Help me out R2R let's get 20 pics so Daniel will share his amazing tank with us! #reefsquad how about some help from the bunch ;)

If it's any consolation, mine is still being built and I'm posting anyway. Bonus pic of my dog to the side :)

IMG_20211012_103008188_MP.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new