Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Still setting up!
93C65971-ECCC-4362-A430-83DF6E9FF787.jpeg
 
Your tanks look nice .
I thought the same about mine …
Needs more corals ….. slowly rebuilding after the crash/upgrade

I have the corals.. Just don't know where to place them... The majority of the best pieces are still sitting on frag racks as I work on getting the algae issues under control.

The 32g just went through a rip-clean and I am going to limit any new additions to that tank until I can get it stable..

The 180 is FOWLR (the picture does NOT do it justice).. I need to figure out how to post a video of that one...

The 55g is the true reef tank... Unfortunately that tank is battling algae issues. I have been manually cleaning off as much as I can. See the "clean" side to the right? The tall rock structure on the left is my attempt at an NSA scape and it is all one piece. Almost impossible to remove and clean. Plus it has a couple colonies of corals on it that are thriving so....
 
Just got home FTS , things to do kill more aptasia and trim caulerpa both fun lol
 

Attachments

  • 236621EE-3BA0-4666-9F54-4954046A5157.jpeg
    236621EE-3BA0-4666-9F54-4954046A5157.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 53
What size tank is that? Those Dominoes look small to me? Are they new additions?
This is a 40b and domino’s were added in April and there are four of them , so they’re each smaller than one another until the black / white damsel
 
I have the corals.. Just don't know where to place them... The majority of the best pieces are still sitting on frag racks as I work on getting the algae issues under control.

The 32g just went through a rip-clean and I am going to limit any new additions to that tank until I can get it stable..

The 180 is FOWLR (the picture does NOT do it justice).. I need to figure out how to post a video of that one...

The 55g is the true reef tank... Unfortunately that tank is battling algae issues. I have been manually cleaning off as much as I can. See the "clean" side to the right? The tall rock structure on the left is my attempt at an NSA scape and it is all one piece. Almost impossible to remove and clean. Plus it has a couple colonies of corals on it that are thriving so....
I have the perfect place for corals . If you were closer. .
I’d help make room .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new