Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Adrift

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still setting up!
93C65971-ECCC-4362-A430-83DF6E9FF787.jpeg

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tanks look nice .
I thought the same about mine …
Needs more corals ….. slowly rebuilding after the crash/upgrade

I have the corals.. Just don't know where to place them... The majority of the best pieces are still sitting on frag racks as I work on getting the algae issues under control.

The 32g just went through a rip-clean and I am going to limit any new additions to that tank until I can get it stable..

The 180 is FOWLR (the picture does NOT do it justice).. I need to figure out how to post a video of that one...

The 55g is the true reef tank... Unfortunately that tank is battling algae issues. I have been manually cleaning off as much as I can. See the "clean" side to the right? The tall rock structure on the left is my attempt at an NSA scape and it is all one piece. Almost impossible to remove and clean. Plus it has a couple colonies of corals on it that are thriving so....

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank is that? Those Dominoes look small to me? Are they new additions?
This is a 40b and domino’s were added in April and there are four of them , so they’re each smaller than one another until the black / white damsel

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the corals.. Just don't know where to place them... The majority of the best pieces are still sitting on frag racks as I work on getting the algae issues under control.

The 32g just went through a rip-clean and I am going to limit any new additions to that tank until I can get it stable..

The 180 is FOWLR (the picture does NOT do it justice).. I need to figure out how to post a video of that one...

The 55g is the true reef tank... Unfortunately that tank is battling algae issues. I have been manually cleaning off as much as I can. See the "clean" side to the right? The tall rock structure on the left is my attempt at an NSA scape and it is all one piece. Almost impossible to remove and clean. Plus it has a couple colonies of corals on it that are thriving so....
I have the perfect place for corals . If you were closer. .
I’d help make room .

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back