Let's see your True Personifier angelfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmaxwell39
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you. The tank is not nearly what it was a couple of years ago, and I am left with a few large monti colonies and a couple of acros, but the good news is, it seems to be bouncing back and hopefully will once again be what I know it can be.

I might have to try to get some new pics of the tank and the rest of the inhabitants soon.
 
Thank you. The tank is not nearly what it was a couple of years ago, and I am left with a few large monti colonies and a couple of acros, but the good news is, it seems to be bouncing back and hopefully will once again be what I know it can be.

I might have to try to get some new pics of the tank and the rest of the inhabitants soon.
Looking forward to seeing it
 
I just purchased a baby true personifier angel from DD today. How is your personifer with the corals? How large in your aquarium? Anything I should be aware of?

Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 10.41.45 PM.png
 
I just purchased a baby true personifier angel from DD today. How is your personifer with the corals? How large in your aquarium? Anything I should be aware of?

Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 10.41.45 PM.png

Congratulations on your recent purchase of a gorgeous fish. I have since shut that tank down and sold all the livestock off as I was preparing for a move. The fish unfortunately passed about 6 months after I sold it.

When it left my tank, it was approximately 8" and was fine with corals I had, which in that tank was all SPS. Good luck with yours. Hope you get as much enjoyment out of yours as I did out of the one I was lucky enough to be the caretaker of for 5 years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new