Lets talk nba playoffs!! yayyyyyyyyy!

FishSticks05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Better than the last game horrible game by the refs but we missed free throws and made costly turnovers. We were down 2-0 against a team better than the Heat last series... Time to TTFU!

OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear the beard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKC UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL BEARD NO BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY BETTER TEAM LAST SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

628x471.jpg

6a00e39820c91c8833017615a3d78d970c.jpg

Last edited:

Mike171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there's a team that can come back down 3-1... It's OKC! We just gotta win one game at a time...

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Heat are kinda like the Yankees in my opinion... nobody likes'em except for their fans. Not an OKC fan but at least its a team I could pull for;)

FishSticks05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if there's a team that can come back down 3-1... It's okc! We just gotta win one game at a time...

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep dreaming buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

FishSticks05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Heat are kinda like the Yankees in my opinion... nobody likes'em except for their fans. Not an OKC fan but at least its a team I could pull for;)

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOUNDS LIKE A HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP HATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ROOTING FOR OKC BC YOUR TEAM BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TIMBERWOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m5z24dqE7B1rxwed0o1_r1_1280.jpg

628x471-1.jpg

Last edited:

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The only problem that I have with this perception is that most of the hate is media manufactured. Also the Yankees have 27 championships. The Heat with Lebron as of 2 days ago had NO Championships and yet hated like though have been winning for years! Lebron made one mistake...not drugs, killing dogs, beating his wife, DUI, murder, not even being a sore winner or being a disliked player among his peers..........no HE decided to televise the "Decision" which yes was an egotistical and narcissistic way to announce going to a new team, mind you for less money...BUT He also was helping raise $2 million dollars for various Boys & Girls Clubs are the country with that "Decision".

Personally it still boggles my mind why people hate him...The only exception are Cleveland fans....and even then their anger is only because the best player in the league just left them.

Not sure if those Heat/Lebron haters continued watching after the game...but Lebron was the first to give the entire OKC team a hug. He is a stand up guy with a lot of love for the game and those he plays with. Mind you Dwade was standing on a table cheering to the crowd.

He numbers are staggering through the finals 28.6 points, 10.2 rebounds and 7.4 assists with 15 consecutive games with 25 points or more. Only the 5th player ever to get a triple double in a title clinching game.

Outside of all this - He never said anything. Through 2 years of "Hate cheers" in every area, through talks of "He isn't a closer", "Can't play in the 4th quarter", "Where was he against Dallas", "He can't play with Dwade", "He Can't win without Dwade", "He has no low post game", "He is selfish" and my personal favorite "He doesn't have enough support".

He never held a press conference and blew up at the media, went on a rant during an interview, cursed out a reporter, flicked off the crowd, or broke down and gave in to the pressure. He was a man and only rose bigger and stronger above the crowd all while holding it in and taking. If people can't accept and realize that you are watching one of the best and nicest players ever to touch a court....then maybe you aren't really an NBA fan.

I don't mind people rooting against - Like i do for Boston, NY, Chicago and LA...but i respect the heck out of those teams and most of those players.

Give the man his dues....i think he has earned it!!

This isn't just for you Dougers but i felt like i needed to get it off my chest as a fan because the fans also catch crap for no reason...so imagine how Lebron feels. I'm still amazed he doesn't just give a big FU to the world!

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOUNDS LIKE A HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP HATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ROOTING FOR OKC BC YOUR TEAM BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TIMBERWOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is why people dislike our fans!!
If Lebron has taught us anything, it's to take it, move on, and keep you head held high. Personally OKC is a great team and we will most likely see them again.

Mike171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told you Miami in 5... ;) good job Miami, you out played us in every area. You earned it.

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told you Miami in 5... ;) good job Miami, you out played us in every area. You earned it.

That is awesome and very nice of you to say. Thank you, I'm sure we will see you guys again as I think you have one of the best but under experienced teams out there. With this experience, they will really be a threat next year.

CoralClark

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it will be Miami and OKC in next years finals for a rematch, unless the Lakers make a big offseason acquisition. Glad to see Lebron get his ring finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have put money on the games. I was Right heat in 5. I was so afraid of OKC but we whooped them! Go heat

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man!!1 congrats to Lebron... WEll deserved and a very nice guy! Good people always get what they work for..

NOw lets go lakers next year.. =) hope we get dwight ! =P

FishSticks05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And this is why people dislike our fans!!
If Lebron has taught us anything, it's to take it, move on, and keep you head held high. Personally OKC is a great team and we will most likely see them again.

eric-cartman-110.jpg

I could care less if people dislike our fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im just having fun on these forums. Its just a game dont take things to heart. GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GO SONICS, I mean OKC!!!!!

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could care less if people dislike our fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im just having fun on these forums. Its just a game dont take things to heart. GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GO SONICS, I mean OKC!!!!!

You are right....Life of an inner hater!! hahahah

[video=youtube;jjIfrQqABl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjIfrQqABl0[/video]

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man!!1 congrats to Lebron... WEll deserved and a very nice guy! Good people always get what they work for..

NOw lets go lakers next year.. =) hope we get dwight ! =P

That is what I am hoping Miami will do, That way we will be a complete jaugernaut

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 56 44.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back