Lets talk nba playoffs!! yayyyyyyyyy!

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rondo put up a great effort, but the Heat are just too young of a team for the Cs to keep up with. Their bench isn't deep enough to keep up after the starters sit down, but they won't go without a fight. To be honest, I'm kind of surprised at how well the spurs have handled the Thunder. I pictured them having trouble keeping up with the fast pace of OKC's young legs.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rondo put up a great effort, but the Heat are just too young of a team for the Cs to keep up with. Their bench isn't deep enough to keep up after the starters sit down, but they won't go without a fight. To be honest, I'm kind of surprised at how well the spurs have handled the Thunder. I pictured them having trouble keeping up with the fast pace of OKC's young legs.

Definitely agree about the Spurs. Honestly i had always thought OKC would be the tougher competition....now i am wondering what would be a better match up for the heat.

cherokee_dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like the Celtics bench has really stepped it up. That and the crying game makes for a tie series. You would think Lebron and Wade would know by now, when things aren't going your way. Settle down, Focus more, whine less and PLAY BALL! When they did in the end of the 3rd and early 4 quarter it worked. I think we got away with one due more to attitude and less to putting together a complete game.

TD2K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thunder made a series out of it too. Man, what a huge difference in a short amount of time!

Thunder Up!

Mike171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heat lost:
1 game to Knicks.
2 games to the Pacers.
3 games to the Celtics...
How many you think they're going to lose to THE THUNDER?!?
THUNDER UP!

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are on the eve of finding out. I think it will be a great series but okc does not have the kind of D Celtics have so Wade and James should put up some points. Go Heat!!!!!!

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heat lost:
1 game to Knicks.
2 games to the Pacers.
3 games to the Celtics...
How many you think they're going to lose to THE THUNDER?!?
THUNDER UP!

THe Heat also lost a key player during this time and still were able to win. Honestly i have been saying all along that OKC was our best competition and felt that they would beat us. But OKC hasnt been there before and might fold under the pressure. The Heat have been there before, lost and has/had more pressure than any team ever over the past 2 years...before they even hit a court.

If the Heat can split in OKC, i believe they can take it all! Either way it should be exciting!

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heat in 7. I think LeBron will turn it on in game 2. I didn't think D Wade or King James had a good game last night and still keep it close.

Back