Lets talk nba playoffs!! yayyyyyyyyy!

Mike171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be at Game 5 in OKC tomorrow as the Thunder wrap up the Lakers series...

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's go heat!!! Lebron 40-18-9!!!!!!! First time done since 1961!!!!

It was a crazy game and UD finally showed up...busted eye and all!! I am truely impressed with the Pacers. I just wish our role players could play better!! Defintiely a nerve racking series!

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woooo whooooo!!!

How bout them HEAT... Eastern conference finals. Here we come!!!

Definitely a tough second round series...i'm sure you held you breath like all heat fans when James looked like he got hurt. Glad we are advancing but we really need Bosh back...We can't expect 69-70 point productions from Wade and James everytime. They are absolutely amazing to watch but they will run out of gas if they have to play 2 on 5 from here on out!

Let's GO Philly LOL

Southside_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely a tough second round series...i'm sure you held you breath like all heat fans when James looked like he got hurt. Glad we are advancing but we really need Bosh back...We can't expect 69-70 point productions from Wade and James everytime. They are absolutely amazing to watch but they will run out of gas if they have to play 2 on 5 from here on out!

Let's GO Philly LOL

Yup I completely agree

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree.... right up until the "Let's go Philly statement." Let's go Boston! I'd like to see the old timers up against Miami without Bosh. They might actually stand a chance... unlikely, but maybe.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree.... right up until the "Let's go Philly statement." Let's go Boston! I'd like to see the old timers up against Miami without Bosh. They might actually stand a chance... unlikely, but maybe.

LOL Swanny...i was waiting for you to catch that!! Good luck tomorrow. Should be an interesting game. I'll be watching for my boy....

113902850_display_image.jpg

Teeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9-0 Thunder should be scared, their best chance to steal one was tonight. Maybe Hardin will show up on Tues. and make it a little more interesting.

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think both of the series are going to be good! I'm really hoping Bosh comes back, but we do have a chance without him. I was kinda surprised at how well San Antonio shut down Durant tonight. I was doing homework during the game (aka not paying too much attention) but when I was it seemed like he really couldn't do that much. Can't wait for the game tomorrow! GO HEAT!!!

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta give Rondo some credit...that guy is sick! Glad to have a 2-0 lead but it could have been easily 1-1. The games in boston should be a good fight!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 99 59.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back