Lets talk nba playoffs!! yayyyyyyyyy!

Acropora52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Mike. As a Mavs fan, I want to hate the Thunder so bad but just cant do it. They're an awesome team and as a Horns fan I was a fan of Durant from the start.

Brett,

I knew there was a reason I liked you ;) Hook 'Em Horns...though I'm going to have to go with my Spurs if Durant plays them.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brett,

I knew there was a reason I liked you ;) Hook 'Em Horns...though I'm going to have to go with my Spurs if Durant plays them.

I'm gonna have to come with you, I havent really recovered from the sweeping my Mavs took though. It still hurts to watch basketball at this point. Is it almost football season yet?

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If ur a Fexas fan than college football season won't be much better for u... :)

:target:OK fans get so scared they call it Fexas cause they get the shivers when they say Texas.:boink:. JK, I just hope they look better than last year or your right.

Acropora52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If ur a Fexas fan than college football season won't be much better for u... :)

Only Sooners can't spell Texas. It's okay. I know the public schools aren't great there J/K While I'm not going to crow about my horns football team right now given the last two years, remember that we lost 3 starters on defense and 2 on offense, and that several starters were freshman last year. I don't expect to beat OU this year, though it wouldn't surprise me. I fully expect to beat in 2013. If you guys keep getting players kicked off the team, it may be sooner :)

Back on topic...I love this Spurs team. As usually, Pop has molded the best team despite not having the best individual players. The rest will be good for Tim and Manu and I trust the vets to keep the young pups grounded. I worry about two teams out west, the Lakers and the Grizzlies, mainly because their front courts are big and strong and that's the one spurs weakness this year. I don't think any team in the east can win a 7 game series with the spurs. Hoping we can hang another banner up.

Gonzo

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gooooooooooooo nuggggggggggggeeeeeetttttttttttttttssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 59 42.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 68 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.6%
Back