Let's Talk Reef Livestream Tomorrow

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come join us for our regular, biweekly Let's Talk Reef livestream program tomorrow at 5/8PM PST/EST.

Tomorrow we will be joined by Richard Ross, biologist, long-time aquarist, and MASNA Award recipient.

Let's Talk Reef is brought to you by Neptune Systems and is simulcast on FaceBook and YouTube.

https://www.facebook.com/NeptuneSystems OR https://www.youtube.com/neptunesystemsvideo

Come learn about reefkeeping, your Apex and other Neptune Systems gear, and pose live questions to Terence, Paul, and Rich. See you there!

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 3.20.12 PM.png Rich-Ross-Cropped.jpg

Last edited:
U

User1

View Badges
Lol - just for the prizes! J/K.

Sadly - I don't use either of those formats. But if you do record the session for playback later that would be cool. Otherwise thanks for doing this. I'm sure it is a good watch. I enjoyed the video you did with him at his work and how he uses the Apex in his work.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it just me or was the stream messed up? I got 3 different videos, I guess after the stream was over? Don't think I was able to watch in totality.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya. Some technical difficulties. I will patch it together tomorrow in the morning and then repost as one video.

Thanks Terence! Some good content from what I saw so far! Thanks for doing these!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 60 31.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 49 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 39 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 20.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%

Back