Lexington ky looking for local trades.

Im in frankfort always looking to do some trading pm me
 
Well I looked at your profile. And I hit you up already. I seen you on Craig's list. I might have some trades to work out for you. There is a frag swap tomorrow in Lexington.
 
Im in midd*****ro ky im not sure if thats close enough but im new to this area and would love to meet some fellow reefers lol I cant find any lfs anywhere in lexington or in between
 
Hey check out the Louisville Marine Aquarium society Facebook page. Our group has been going since 1985.
 
Im in midd*****ro ky im not sure if thats close enough but im new to this area and would love to meet some fellow reefers lol I cant find any lfs anywhere in lexington or in between

Ha ha ha, It took me a minute to figure out why the forum blocked out the name midd*****ro... Its cause it accidentally spells L e s b o!! Ha ha ha
 
Lol thats hilarious I never even thought bout it im still lookin to trade/sale/buy with fellow reefers in the eastern ky area
 
Hey check out the Louisville Marine Aquarium society Facebook page. Our group has been going since 1985.

Has the LMAS gone strictly to a closed Facebook group? If so :noidea:? What about those not on or who despise Facebook? How are they reaching out to those peeps?
 
Last edited:
We do have a forum. I will be updating it with a Taptotalk plugin to get people to use it. We also have a forum here on R2R. We have a meeting in real life. In fact we have one today at 3pm with a special club member viewing of the new Blue Star aquatics store.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new