• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LF MP40WQD WETSIDE ONLY!

Spike2484

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! After being sold a damaged MP40WQD pump from member pepe_sylvia.33 I'm looking to buy a non-damaged wetside from someone who might have one laying around. Please PM or post here if you have one and your asking price.

FWIW...if you're interested here is the feedback thread I've posted concerning my dealings with pepe_Sylvia.33

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/beware-pepe_silvia-33.473975/

Thank you in advance to anyone that might have something available.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech typically replaces rusted wet sides. I received two wet sides when I bought a used MP60QD, an old "damaged" one and a replacement that the previous owner bought. I contacted ecotech and they swapped the rusted one for me- so now I have a spare.

Romeo007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had same problem..one of the guy in this forum t sold me saying excellent condition wet side and it was rusted and saw only after couple of months when i tried hook up in my tank. it was completed rusted 0% working condition. unfortunately i did paypal friend and family couldn't go to paypal :(

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had same problem..one of the guy in this forum t sold me saying excellent condition wet side and it was rusted and saw only after couple of months when i tried hook up in my tank. it was completed rusted 0% working condition. unfortunately i did paypal friend and family couldn't go to paypal :(

Ecotech usually replaces wet sides...

Romeo007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech usually replaces wet sides...
one time i tried..they were asking to fill the form and product information and purchase receipt. also i am not sure they gonna replace for free.. i may need to give another try.

OP
OP
Spike2484

Spike2484

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I unfortunately made the same mistake as you on PayPal. Luckily I’m only out the wetside (I think) and not the dry side too. And luckily it was only one of the two I bought. All I will say, is that I was very honest in my dealings with the seller and very professional. He unfortunately, chose not to be the same.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back