LF Parts List for DIY CO2 Regulator

  • Thread starter Thread starter GugsJr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GugsJr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
155
Reaction score
297
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I picked up a used CARx and the CO2 regulator isn't the best and I'd like to upgrade it. I really don't want to go with a Carbon Doser as I've read it's only a single stage and would prefer a dual stage.

So I did a search for a DIY parts regulator but it's all over the place on actual parts lists. Unless I looked at the wrong threads.

I was hoping someone could chime in with a good better best list of parts.

Any help would be appreciated.


Tghank you
 
So I picked up a used CARx and the CO2 regulator isn't the best and I'd like to upgrade it. I really don't want to go with a Carbon Doser as I've read it's only a single stage and would prefer a dual stage.

So I did a search for a DIY parts regulator but it's all over the place on actual parts lists. Unless I looked at the wrong threads.

I was hoping someone could chime in with a good better best list of parts.

Any help would be appreciated.


Tghank you

https://www.diyco2regulator.com/co2-regulator-post-body-kitAll the parts but regulator. Well depending on your use I guess.

Cheapest "retail" 2 stage I know of.
Most people I know scavenge off eBay. Need to swap the CGA out.
https://store.cyberweld.com/smoxre2...MI75StxNDc5gIVT_DACh0RPQM6EAQYAiABEgLNGPD_BwE
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new