• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LF Purple or Yellow tang

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
815
Reaction score
234
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any suggestions on websites/sellers for a small purple or yellow tang?
 
Any suggestions on websites/sellers for a small purple or yellow tang?
Hey I got reefbeauties for the purple tang been doing amazing

I believe saltwatefish had like a promo for the purple also

Still so expensive imo..
Hope this helps
 
Biota has CB Yellow Tangs. More vendors have Purple Tangs, but I’ve noticed nyaquatic usually has good prices.
Ok nyaquatics wins never heard of them but learned something new! TY!
 
Ok nyaquatics wins never heard of them but learned something new! TY!
I’ve heard good and bad things about NYaquatics but I mean if cheap is what u looking for I guess can’t hurt to try.
 
Hey I got reefbeauties for the purple tang been doing amazing

I believe saltwatefish had like a promo for the purple also

Still so expensive imo..
Hope this helps
I’ve bought from Reefbeauties before I didn’t see they had purple tangs. I do now but yeah seems on the higher end.
 

I’ve bought from Reefbeauties before I didn’t see they had purple tangs. I do now but yeah seems on the higher end.
higher end for sure but my purple tang has been nothing but healthy
I also bought a naso tang, copperband along with many others and they’ve been very healthy and eating… hope this helps
 
NY Aquatic.
If near Illinois, I have someone with a healthy one
 


higher end for sure but my purple tang has been nothing but healthy
I also bought a naso tang, copperband along with many others and they’ve been very healthy and eating… hope this helps
Very true. I’ve gotten a couple wrasses, diamond goby, 4 different urchins, and serpent stars from them all came super healthy no issues.
 
is $180 good for a quarter-size yellow tang. The fish store keeps them in a 5-gallon fluvel qt. very tiny size close to a yellow tail damselfish. grows about 4 inches max 5 inches
 
is $180 good for a quarter-size yellow tang. The fish store keeps them in a 5-gallon fluvel qt. very tiny size close to a yellow tail damselfish. grows about 4 inches max 5 inches

Thats about standard pricing for a Biota Yellow
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new