LF: sump for 24" cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter gar732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
400
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title states I'm looking for a sump suitable for a 24" cube tank. If you have one for sale or if you can point me in the right direction or know some one who can make one for a reasonable price. I'd also be interested in a smaller cube that I can use as a sump. Please let me know, thanks.
 
Call John at advanced acrylics. He custom built my sump for my 50 cube, it has 3 chambers total one of them being a refugium and it also has a built in ATO reservoir.
 
He does good work, I had a frag tank made by him. However I was hoping to find something local. Shipping is always a deal breaker when it comes to things like this.
 
I have a Oceanic Reef Ready Sump Model#1. The dimensions are 24"w x 12-1/2"D x 17-1/2H. Are these dimensions that would work for you?
 
Thanks but I cant fit anything longer than 22" under the stand.
 
I actually just ordered a custom sump, I apreciate the offer though.
 
Awesome I am kind of leaning twoards wanting a new sump for my 24x24 also. It's very tight in the stand. Deff post pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new