LFS IN BALTIMORE MD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shawn H!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shawn H!

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2023
Messages
52
Reaction score
48
Location
Rolla
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I am traveling to Baltimore tomorrow and wanted suggestions on some local stores to check out. I will also be in Philly and Washington DC for a few hours this week as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
It looks like your travel window passed without suggestions. Where you able to find any LFSs to visit? I know that this is also something I try to do when traveling.
 
As mentioned looks like the travel window is passed and I haven’t been to any of these stores in almost 20 years (so I don’t know if they’re still around) but there used to be Today’s Pet in Columbia, MD (about 20ish minutes I think from Baltimore) that had an okay selection and then House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie (this one is a bit a drive from Baltimore if I remember correctly).
 
I am still n Baltimore but I only rented a car for 3 days. They were not very far away but the traffic hear is crazy. 🤣
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new