LFS in Gatlinburg??

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
352
Reaction score
2
Location
Roanoke, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to go to Pigeon FOrge this weekend with family and in-laws. Any chance there is a decent coral depot in the midst of all those quilts and doilies?????
 
I have been for many years and I don't think there is anything near there. At least I have not found one.

Have you ever been to the aquarium there? If not you should go, I really like it.
 
Yeah it's a really cool place (aquarium) I like the shark and ray lagoon. My wife's family goes there every year around this time and I've been going for 3 years. My nephew graduated from UT and I may try and con him into taking me into Knoxville. I read they have a few LFSs there. I'm not much into the crafty stuff and outlet malls.......the girls mostly go all day. I may just have to play golf. Anyone ever played here?

http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/course.asp?course=1315056

It's called Laurel valley country club???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new