LFS in Leeds?

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever heard of or been to Reef Goodies in Leeds? I found a listing for them on the LFS locator site but I have never heard anyone talking about them.

Angel2626

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually just went and searched for the store you are talking about and it shows on Rowan Springs Road which is in a residential area, so I'm guessing if it does exist it's a small mom and pop kind of place. I have lived in Moody for 2 years but have worked in this area since the late 90's and have never heard of the place. Maybe I will take a drive and see what I can see....I'm not far from there and have a good idea of where it would be.

I do know there is a fish hatchery in Leeds that is on Grants Mill Road but I think it's called Blue Springs Hatchery or something similar....I don't think they could be one and the same.

If I can make it out that way I will let you know what I find out.

Last edited:

freddy4130

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That tropical fish hatchery in Irondale is freshwater only and they do not sell to the public. Evidently, they are a pretty large player nationally in the freshwater game.

Angel2626

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so after I made that first post I was way too curious and decided to go to the address and check it out. I was right, it is in a very nice residential neighborhood and there is no LFS there. There probably was a little place there at some point but not anymore. =(
Thats too bad.

OP
OP
KingRicky

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for trying. I was hoping that we would have another shop to support but I guess that we are going to have to support AI.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 55 41.7%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 5.3%
Back