LFS in london or near london area

Rickyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello guys, im going to london on a business trip and would like to visit a local fish store over there. ive heard there arent much stores in london but maybe somewhere nearby, thanks for all your help and happy reefing

LiamPM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello guys, im going to london on a business trip and would like to visit a local fish store over there. ive heard there arent much stores in london but maybe somewhere nearby, thanks for all your help and happy reefing

Hoping im allowed to say the name seen as this is predominantly a US forum and im not breaking any rules here.

AAC (Advanced Aquarium Consultancy) is just outside of London-ish in HARLOW and is one of the more "famous" stores around that area. Would mean planning it as its not quite in London. Its known for its great stock choice and i believe they even have their own coral propagation farm within the store too. I havent been in a long time but its usually top of the list for anyone in the UK doing a trip from all around.

They have had Neptune and Ecotech visit them in the past i believe so tells you the kind of respected store they are.
If you can, check out their facebook, they keep it regularly updated with stock and images to show you more.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back