LFS in Mobile, AL

  • Thread starter Thread starter keithw283
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

keithw283

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
623
Reaction score
570
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m on vacation in Mobile, AL with my sister, brother in law and 1 year old niece. Was going to try to fin a LFS to check out during her nap time while I had time to kill lol. Anybody have any recommendations near downtown Mobile?
 
Had a few pop up when googled "saltwater fish store mobile AL" you might want to check it out
Yeah I did before posting. Most of them seemed to be freshwater only. Only two of them were anywhere near us and the one I went to didn’t even have fish lol. The other one seemed pretty cool but I just chose the one that was closer. Was kinda hoping a local could help me out. The LFS I go to at home doesn’t even pop up when you look it up.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new