LFS Online Reviews

thunderdood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
103
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something that I've noticed for a while now but want to hear your thoughts when it comes to online reviews of LFS through Yelp, Google, etc...

I see quite a bit of LFS receiving bad reviews from people buying fish that die a couple days later as well as buying some fish then disease breaks out. How much blame should the store take and how much of blame goes to the person who bought the fish?

IMO if I buy a fish, it's all on me at that point to make sure it lives. I typically observe the fish I'm interested in for a while and then have the store feed it so I know it's eating. I also do not buy fish if there are dead fish in the same tank/system and the same goes for ich.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new