LFS to visit in Melbourne FL

  • Thread starter Thread starter chk4tix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chk4tix

Algae farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
650
Reaction score
240
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I frequently travel to Melbourne Florida on business and finally getting to a point in the project that I have a little more time to do something besides work. So the thought occurred to me maybe I should stop in and see some LFS around here. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations on quality must- see LFS in the Melbourne area ?

Thanks
 
I frequently travel to Melbourne Florida on business and finally getting to a point in the project that I have a little more time to do something besides work. So the thought occurred to me maybe I should stop in and see some LFS around here. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations on quality must- see LFS in the Melbourne area ?

Thanks
You aught to make the 50 minute trip to Orland and visit @WWC ;)
 
I frequently travel to Melbourne Florida on business and finally getting to a point in the project that I have a little more time to do something besides work. So the thought occurred to me maybe I should stop in and see some LFS around here. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations on quality must- see LFS in the Melbourne area ?

Thanks
Mad Reefer has 2 locations. I went to the west location when it was under a different name. Also, you can check out Live Tanks which is like 3 min from there. There's 1 more store I recall that's fresh/salt.

+1 to hitting up Orlando if you can also. It's a pretty quick ride from Melbourne (at least the time goes pretty fast).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new