Licksplitter mushroom

Item Price
75.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

paul spinn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
121
Reaction score
28
Location
Wallingford ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some licksplitter mushrooms forsale
All tank raised. Iam in connecticut. I do ship. Not responsible for delays. They are 75.00 each



IMG_3661.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new