Lid for Red Sea Reefer 250

KeyWestReef2009Indiana

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2024
Messages
129
Reaction score
332
Location
Evansville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im currently building a Red Sea Reefer 250 aquarium in my build thread. I'm about 6000 in on equipment, BOAT I never read into anything. I try to do it right when I do. Any suggestions for an aquarium lid that will not hurt the bank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new