Lids for 75 gallon tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattl415
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mattl415

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
ST PETERSBURG
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260616_175045_A5556A39-2F84-41C5-B14E-9628759F253E.png

Hey guys I’m looking to change my lids from glass to a mesh type for better gas exchange and par, does anyone have good suggestions for this tank, it’s a 75 gallon marineland tank. Anything helps! Thanks
 
I used the Red Sea mesh lid. Love it. It’s Diy and pretty simple to make
 
I just used the standard bulk reef supply ones, and the time before used stuff from the hardware store. Some inappropriate words were spoken but ultimately it's been 6 years and still in good shape.
 
I like my DD Jumpguard kit
 
You could DIY it with a screen door kit like I did!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new