Lifegard UV 25W UV Sterilizer Plumbing

leighton.bingham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone installed a LIfeGard 25w UV on their Waterbox 110.4 before? If so, where did you mount it? And how did you plumb it with the original sump that comes with the tank? Here is a diagram of what I'm thinking. Sorry, I'm not an Artist. Any is greatly appreciated.
tempImageeZPDRY.jpg

OP
OP
leighton.bingham

leighton.bingham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have pics? I bought the same UV on the same tank. I was looking to hard plumb, but that opening is like 3”. It’s a massive UV.
I will get some. I actually went a different way with the pluming and it’s hard plumbed as well. The Uv is huge!!

Kodock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get some. I actually went a different way with the pluming and it’s hard plumbed as well. The Uv is huge!!
Thanks! I’m removed the ATO chamber in the sump for more volume, so I was going to run it on the left side of the inside cabinet, but there just isn’t enough room.. really don’t want it on the outside and not much option to hang it inside.

IMG_6134.jpeg

OP
OP
leighton.bingham

leighton.bingham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I’m removed the ATO chamber in the sump for more volume, so I was going to run it on the left side of the inside cabinet, but there just isn’t enough room.. really don’t want it on the outside and not much option to hang it inside.

IMG_6134.jpeg
Yeah I hung mine on the outside of the cabinet. Just plumbed it from the second chamber to the DT.

Back