Lifereef 24" Skimmer $200 shipped

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

stephanjupillat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
289
Reaction score
81
Location
Jamison, Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if this is the VS2-24 or SVS2-24 non-flanged. (Exact same skimmer, different fittings)

Purchased about 2 years ago and ran great from day 1. I have upgraded to a much larger tank and had to upgrade to a different larger skimmer so this is available for sale. Cleaned it as best I could. Needs simple tubing for recirculating option, if you want. I removed it and fed fresh air from outside and added my Tunze ATO to this. I can send this adapter if you want. The tunze 3152 is also available if you want for an extra $50.

Requires:
Pump size minimum 900 gph
Larger pumps can be used for increased performance

Up to 250 gallon
systems


Shipping included for $200
It sells for $490 + shipping brand new.

https://www.lifereef.com/venturi.htmlhttps://www.lifereef.com/retail.html#vs2series
20231009_124250.jpg

20231009_124256.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new