Light Composer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found and fixed some issues with my lighting program using MyGHL. I can't figure out how to save these changes into a new light composer file without first uploading a different file and losing those changes.
Am I missing something?

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just was making some changes to my program as well and found that if I transmitted my changes to the lights I didn't have an option to save to a new composer file. But, if I tried to close the Composer tab without transmitting it would ask if I wanted to transmit, I said no, then it asked if I wanted to save the changes. I said no, but if you said yes I wonder if it brings up the dialog box to save the composer file under a new name?

I altered one of my profiles to add a moonlight feature and managed to save it as a separate composer profile, but do you think I can remember exactly how I did that? No.

Maybe you already resolved this, and I'm late to the game.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just was making some changes to my program as well and found that if I transmitted my changes to the lights I didn't have an option to save to a new composer file. But, if I tried to close the Composer tab without transmitting it would ask if I wanted to transmit, I said no, then it asked if I wanted to save the changes. I said no, but if you said yes I wonder if it brings up the dialog box to save the composer file under a new name?

I altered one of my profiles to add a moonlight feature and managed to save it as a separate composer profile, but do you think I can remember exactly how I did that? No.

Maybe you already resolved this, and I'm late to the game.
Nope, sure haven't resolved it, so thanks for the idea! I did do a backup of the Profilux so if I screw something up I should be ok.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back