Light for an AIO 10gal reef tank

jbarnett12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would this light be good for coral in 10 gal tank...AquaMaxx NemoLight AquaMarine Nano LED Fixture With Controller - 18 Watts

Weedy Sea Dragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no experience with this light but someone on the site asked "Will this work for a standard 10 gallon reef tank? Im new to this hobby."

This was the response:
Thank you for submitting your question. The AquaMaxx NemoLight AquaMarine Nano will be capable of providing good light for Soft and Lps corals in area of 14" x 14" x 14".

I have a 5.5 gallon and I use one of those cheap, $20 LED strip lights that you see all over eBay and Amazon and it seems to be working good. I'm curious about this light too so if you get it please let us know what you think about it.

OP
OP
J

jbarnett12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no experience with this light but someone on the site asked "Will this work for a standard 10 gallon reef tank? Im new to this hobby."

This was the response:
Thank you for submitting your question. The AquaMaxx NemoLight AquaMarine Nano will be capable of providing good light for Soft and Lps corals in area of 14" x 14" x 14".

I have a 5.5 gallon and I use one of those cheap, $20 LED strip lights that you see all over eBay and Amazon and it seems to be working good. I'm curious about this light too so if you get it please let us know what you think about it.
Ok I will... think I will give it a try.. price isnt bad at all.. With promo it brings it down to about 68 bucks

OP
OP
J

jbarnett12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This was the response:

Light will be put on a IM nuvo AIO cube 10 gal tank

Pbh-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On my 10 aio I have a kessil a80 on a cheap socket timer - works well and grows a variety of corals. People also seem to like the ai prime hd lights.

Tango Tangy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this same tank and I used a kessil a80, I love the coloration and my coral growth was noticeable after a few months

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back