Light for chaeto on a biocube 14

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeyZo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeyZo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Messages
851
Reaction score
1,460
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve decided to remove the skimmer from the middle chamber of my biocube 14 and want to put some rubble rock and chaeto in there. It has the glass back so I’m not roped into a submersible light. Any recommendations? It’s also in my son’s bedroom so I don’t want it so bright it keeps him awake at night.
 
Nevermind. I ordered the Innovative Marine ChaetoMAX 9 watt. It’s a little more than I wanted to spend but it’s supposed to be really good.

Guess we’ll see.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new