Light for my anemone tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jegs7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jegs7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I'm just getting my tank ready for anemone and was wondering what's the best light that suits my need

Tanks specs;

24"x15"x18" (in-built sump at the back)
Live rock
No coral

Cheers
 
What type of anemones???

Gigs require a lot

For Carpet Anemones I like to see at least 200 PAR on the sand bed...This is a 250-400 watt MH equivalent for a LED Fixture...Most are barley a 250 watt equivalent.

Compare their readings, generally you want at least 400 PAR at 24"

Bill
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new