Light hanging option for a 48" aquatic life hybrid fixture

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I have a Waterbox 150.4 that i am picking up after Christmas. I will be using a 48" T5 hybrid fixture with either 3 of 4 XR30 Radions.
I am looking for a hanging bracket system that will be able to support that kind of weight. 27 to 33 lbs.

My hanging options are only able to be attached to the back of the tank itself as the wife doesnt want anything hanging from the ceiling and the tank will be in front of a blacked out sliding glass door.

Any ideas for something that is cost effective and pleasing to the eye?

Pictures would be a plus!
Thanks!

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I have a Waterbox 150.4 that i am picking up after Christmas. I will be using a 48" T5 hybrid fixture with either 3 of 4 XR30 Radions.
I am looking for a hanging bracket system that will be able to support that kind of weight. 27 to 33 lbs.

My hanging options are only able to be attached to the back of the tank itself as the wife doesnt want anything hanging from the ceiling and the tank will be in front of a blacked out sliding glass door.

Any ideas for something that is cost effective and pleasing to the eye?

Pictures would be a plus!
Thanks!
My first thought would be eyelets in the ceiling with cable. I don't know if I would be comfortable putting the weight on one side of the tank

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back