Help! - combo fixture for orpek and radions

RedOtterCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2017
Messages
93
Reaction score
102
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all,

I'm in the process of setting up my tank, and am struggling with determining the best path for mounting my lights. I have a pair of orphek or3 led bars as well as a pair of radion XR15 pro gen 4s.

The tank is 48 in long, as are the orpheks.

I'd like to mount them together, ideally with one fixture. Has anyone accomplished this?

Feel free to drop anything similar that you've rigged up, I'd love to get some ideas.

TIA!
 
The issue is the Orpheks use 90 degree reflectors and should be mounted higher than radioms
 
No problem. I'm not familiar with how the radions attach, but it might be simple to build something out of T-slot aluminum.

I made stand for my Icon out of aluminum conduent. It's not quiet strong enough without an end support, so it bowes down a little bit. If I would have been able to hang it from my ceiling, it would have worked perfect though.
 
Hey y'all,

I'm in the process of setting up my tank, and am struggling with determining the best path for mounting my lights. I have a pair of orphek or3 led bars as well as a pair of radion XR15 pro gen 4s.

The tank is 48 in long, as are the orpheks.

I'd like to mount them together, ideally with one fixture. Has anyone accomplished this?

Feel free to drop anything similar that you've rigged up, I'd love to get some ideas.

TIA!
Did you ever reach out to their support? I just got 2 OR4’s to go alongside my Radion XR15. I purchased their Universal Fixing Bracket Kit, but can’t find anywhere with how to attach the Radion. Not sure if I just need to purchase the Radion X Bracket or what…:thinking-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new