Light spectrum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Barks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
173
Reaction score
120
Location
Northampton England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all.
I was just thinking that light spectrum needs to be set and left alone but at night many drop the whites reds and green which changes the spectrum every day.
Would it be better setting the spectrum for midday and then just dimming the lighting which would or should keep the spectrum.
Barks
 
I'd agree that spectrum needs to be set and only intensity is changed during "sunrise" and 'sunset".

Dana Riddle's articles on light are very informative.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new