Light

Charlie_11278

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Messages
254
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello im planning on getting corals soon but I'm I'm on a budget so I'm looking for a cheap but sufficient light. Any suggestions?
 
Yeah ebay or Amazon basic t5 will work well or 2 black box led fixtures. If you want something better look for a used light for sale. I picked up 2 250w MH PFO pendants and ballast for $100. If you want led there are always Gen 3 Radions, Kessil and AI lights for sale. If you want a good light new on a budget but want better quality than a black box then the Photon V2 is a nice light.
 
Will a 165w led be good?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new