Lighting 150gal 5x2x2

vasilithegreek

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Location
chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im upgrading to a 150 gallon 5x2x2 and I have two hydra 52hd's for the tank at the moment. I just wanted to get some opinions on if adding a hydra 26hd would be enough coverage with the 26 being in the center and the two 52's on the outside?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new