Lighting a bc29

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishyj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishyj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
712
Reaction score
526
Location
Niagara Falls NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for options here on lighting. I have a bc29 that I want to update the lighting but keep the hood. Besides Steve's or Rapid's are there any other that will work? I was thinking maybe I could even retro a prime into the hood. Ideas would be appreciated and very helpful.
 
I went with nano box reef, they are great lights. I have upgraded my tank and my biocube just sits in the other room now. But I had SPS in the tank and they worked well.

12043198_10204395145949738_6054608713724329262_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new