Lighting and Skimmer help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Payday
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Payday

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
102
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I have a ~45gal tank. 24'X24"X18"H. I currently have a radion XR30W pro and am trying to figure out a good lighting schedule for it. I am mainly keeping LPS at the moment but would like to branch out to SPS. I know there is a FB page with lighting schedules but I am not a member of FB. Any chance anyone can give me some help?

For the skimmer. I am looking for suggestions. I have heard of good things from Nyos and RLSS but am not limited to those brands. I would like to stay <$500. What would you guys recommend would be the best in this price range? The space I am playing with is 11X10X24"H.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
Altho my tank is fowlr mine is a 55 gal and my Hydor skimmer works excellent, I love it and I been through a few skimmers... Just thought I'd share.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new