Lighting Change???

BigKid4788

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
988
Reaction score
616
Location
Cincinnati, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was thinking of changing the type of lighting I use. Looking for suggestions.
I currently have a 48x36x24 rimless tank. I keep 95% SPS with success. My current lighting is the Orphek Atlantic V1. I have (3) units over hanging over the tank to get full coverage. I have OK color (running the coral color mode) but think it could be better. Coral growth is OK but again could be better (compared to other reefers I know). Lights currently sitting 12"15" above the water. Par ranges from 450 (top) to 325 (bottom).
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new